Absynth - One More Time

Website

Album Cover

Friday 16 December 2011

Post to moderator

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogs, I hope you can see the effort I have put in and enjoy seeing my work.

My blog is linked to the group blog and you can get from my individual blog to the group blog by following the link on the right hand sidebar. I have also included the links to my group member's blogs (Alex Thoupos, Jess Rich and Narishma Poonwasie). There is also a link for the class blog called Latymer Media Music Video Blog, which is linked to everyone's work.

On my individual blog you will find all of my individual research, initial ideas and planning prior to when we got together as a group,as well as my video diaries and some production logs. You can also look at my work from the preliminary task, including the final video, reflections on the development of the project as it progressed and my answers to the evaluation questions.   Both the groupo and individuals blogs are home to research/planning and production posts. Please use the labels to naviagate between them. I have tried to be very visual in my presentation, with lots of videos and images throughout my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment